Effective: 9 October 2023
This website is owned and operated by Goblin Enterprises LLC who acts as the data controller.
2. Information We Collect
2.1 Personal Information
We may ask you to provide us with personal information, such as your name and email address, when you register for our mailing list or interact with our other services.
We may also collect certain technical information about you, such as IP addresses and browser types.
3. How We Use Your Personal Information
We use the information we collect to
- operate, maintain, and provide this website
- to understand how visitors use our website
- analyze and improve the functionality of this website and our services
- to communicate with our customers
4. Your Rights
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you may have the right to:
- Access, correct, update, or request deletion of your personal information.
- Object to processing of your personal information.
- Request restriction of processing your personal information.
- Request transfer (portability) of your personal information.
- Withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal information
If you are a resident of California, you may have the right to:
- Know about the personal information collected about you and how we use such personal information.
- Request deletion of your personal information.
- Opt-out of the sale of your personal information.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to exercise any of your rights.
5. Security Measures
We maintain commercially reasonable security measures to keep your personal information secure.
6. Third-Party Websites
This website may contain links to third-party websites. We are not responsible for the processing of your personal information by such third-party websites.
7. Children’s Privacy
This website is not directed to children under the age of 13.
Pleases check this page regularly for any changes.
9. Contact Us